March 1, 2008

Thanks for Posting Kari!

A BIG THANKS to all the Curves Dearborn members who have visited our blog so far!

And especially to KARI (pictured left) for our first inspiring comment. I'm so excited to have this dialogue with you and look forward to chatting with other members of Curves in Dearborn Michigan.

FROM KARI: Hi Gail- Thanks for your email. I would love to share - once I get going and lose some more weight! I really enjoy your Curves in Dearborn Michigan because everyone has been really helpful. I have never been able to join a gym and keep going, but I really think that I will do it this time, because I really enjoy going and like the fitness trainers and the other women.

I look forward to meeting you too! KARI

1 comment:

Shelia A. said...

Hi Gail! I have heard a lot about you! I joined Curves on Halloween of 07 and since lost 20 lbs! My main reasons for joining Curves was to increase my HDL (Good Cholesterol)lose some weight, and increase my metabolism! I try to go to Curves 2-3 times a week so I can stay focused. I love the staff, Pat and Cindy are wonderful motivators, and they know their job very well!! Hopefully I will get the opportunity to meet you in the near future! Take care!

Shelia A.