March 29, 2008

Springtime

Every year around this time is just amazing for me. Springtime is the time for eternal hope. Hope for better times ahead after about 4 months of VERY nasty weather where most people really believed that the long, cold winter would never end. It truly is the best time of the year for me.

For all the ladies at Curves For Women in Dearborn, it is the time to get energized and get moving. Personally, this time of the year gets me up to go do an extra workout. It gives me the energy of wanting to feel good and feel better than I have in a long time.

Springtime is wonderful for Gail and her team at Curves Dearborn. Women's fitness is their life and helping our members achieve their fitness goals is what it is all about. It makes their job that much easier when our members decide to come do the most famous circuit training workout around. The energy our Curves members bring to the club at this time of year is contagious to them and to other members working out.

I am not an expert on the dynamic of the club and what happens with women's fitness in the Curves concept. I am, admittedly, a man who likes being macho by lifting weights and running. When I go to the gym to workout, I am usually working out alone and in my head. I love this time of year and love working out, but when I see what our members enjoy at Curves Dearborn...I am jealous.

The group dynamic that exists during the circuit training is second to none in making you feel good about what you are doing. Marry that with this perfect time of year for hope and renewal, then you get something very special.

No comments: