February 25, 2008

Why Curves?

So you want to exercise at a Curves or buy a Curves franchise? As a member you will join a community of over 4 million women worldwide who enjoy the Curves 30 minute fitness program. As an owner you will follow in the footsteps of over 10,000 novice entrepreneurs.

I'll never forget the day when my dear hubby came home from work with plans about how he wanted us to buy a Curves franchise, I thought he was crazy. I had already been an entrepreneur for 15 years, why would I possibly want to go work for Gary Heavin? I wasn't even a Curves member at the time and I certainly didn't exercise or know anything about 30 minute fitness.

Now 5 years later I am grateful for my husband's vision. When I joined Curves as an owner I also became a member, and I must confess, I miss the community of women at my Dearborn MI fitness club. Curves Dearborn isn't just a place to workout, it is a place where everyone knows your name and who you are. The ladies care about each other and provide a unique level of support that I've only ever experienced in my college fraternity.

Reasons dear hubby wanted to buy a Curves franchise included: Number 1 Best Franchise 2 years in a row, Number 2 Best Franchise Overall, The World's Fastest Growing Franchise and on and on. My reasons were much more personal like a strength training program and quality fitness center designed for women, a 30-minute complete workout that fits into busy schedules, and a business model that is predicated on service.

So to answer the question WHY CURVES, I present to you this simple interesting fact. For every 2 McDonald's locations in the US there is 1 Curves for Women fitness center. Not only does Curves own 25% of the entire US fitness market but it is half the size of the ultimate fitness nemesis. Are you ready to join the Curves Community and acquire the habit of exercise? Call our Curves in Dearborn MI at 313-336-0143 today and make an appointment to get started exercising today.

More Later ~ Gail

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Its' true. I came home with the idea, but I take non of the credit. It all belongs to the great leadership of Gail and her amazing staff - Cindy, Dolly, Pat, Bonnie, Jeanette, and since left Dayna.

Any of you who knew Dayna when she worked with us, know how amazing she was in our business. She was with us since day 1...