February 24, 2008

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to our women's only fitness club in the wonderful and prosperous Dearborn, Michigan. I am Gail and the owner of your club Curves Dearborn ...notice how I said "your" club...that's because we exist to serve our clientele and our community.

Yes, I own the business of operating the club, but make no mistake about it, I exist as a business owner and owe all my success to YOUR successes of losing weight and changing your lives. If you do not succeed in your weight loss goals, I do not succeed as a business owner...simple as that. A little trickier, though, is getting all of our members to feel GREAT about their journey.

I wanted to start this blog page to get your feedback and share with others my journey of club ownership. More importantly, I want anyone who is a member of the Curves Dearborn club, or anyone else with great stories about the club, to share their knowledge and experiences with others.

I intend on sharing our deepest experiences of owning this club on this blog...from day 1 (which incidentally was November 5, 2003) all the way to real time. WHAT A JOURNEY it's been!!!

Learn here about our appearances on Channel 7 with Donna Jones and our numerous all-time biggest "losers" who have all lost more than 100 lbs each! Also learn all you want about our employees (weight loss, fitness and workout trainers we like to call em) and their incredible stories as well.

In any event, I sincerely hope this site can help our members share their thoughts and feelings of their life changing journey of working out at our club. Most of all, have fun with this.

And please, please, PLEASE...keep all posts positive and clean. I want this to work as a support group for losing weight and feeling good about yourselves...which is the exact purpose of being a member of Curves For Women in Dearborn, MI.

Your friend ~ Gail

No comments: