July 2, 2008

Meet Dolly Another Senior Staff

Greetings!

I'm Dolly Cwik. I'm a senior member of the Curves staff, along with Pat.

I am in my 4th year of being associated with Curves in Dearborn Michigan. One of the main reasons why I joined Curves Dearborn was to gain strength so that I could take care of my ill husband, Wally, who had suffered a stroke. My weekly workouts at Curves helped me develop the strength I needed to do just that. They enabled me to more easily give him the attention and care I wanted to give him without doing any harm to myself.

After Wally passed away I continued to come to Curves. In fact, I came a lot. During one of my visits Gail Bushbaker, the owner, asked me if I would be interested in possible employment. It was a blessing in disguise as I was at loose ends and needed something to keep me occupied. That was a year and a half ago and I've never been sorry I made the choice to join the Curves team.

Curves is a great place to be - the people, the staff and the exercising all make it so worthwhile.

Dolly

1 comment:

SammyC93 said...

I'm not sorry she decided to join the curves team either, it's made her very happy and almost everyone can tell!! I love my grandma very much and i know she loves curves!! <3